SBC Insurance Agencies Ltd is a fast paced Commercial Insurance Broker Specializing in Sport and Leisure. We are currently looking for a Commercial Lines Processor to join our Vancouver office.
- Issuance of Certificates of insurance, policy documents, binder and invoices to clients.
- Preparing new files.
- Entry of Client Data along with maintenance of hard copy files.
- Sending renewal letters to client on behalf of the Account Executive/Manager.
- Check for accuracy of policies received from insurers, with assistant from the Account Executive/Manager.
- Assist Account Executive/Manager in gathering and reporting Claims to insurers.
- Typing template proposals.
- Other tasks as assigned.
To be successful in this role you must bring: An exceptional customer focused individual possessing strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships. You must have the ability to act decisively and work with a fast paced team.
- Team Player with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work well under pressure.
Education and Specifications:
- Must have or be willing to obtain Level 1 General Insurance License
- Have or be working towards CAIB or CIP designation
- Comfortable working with a Broker Management System.
- Must be comfortable in a PC based environment, including Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word.
Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only short listed candidates will be contacted