About SBC Insurance:
This is your opportunity to join a great team at the ONLY Not-For-Profit Insurance Brokerage in Canada. As a fully owned subsidiary of Sport BC, by buying insurance through SBC Insurance, our clients are buying from a BC broker, and the profits stay in BC, and help support amateur sports in our province!
To be successful in this role you must bring an exceptional customer focused attitude, possessing strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships. You must have the ability to act decisively and work with a fast paced team.
- Team Player with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work well under pressure.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Issuance of Insurance Certificates, policy documents, binders and invoices to clients.
- Preparing new files.
- Entry of Client Data along with maintenance of hard copy files.
- Check for accuracy of policies received from insurers, with assistance from the Account Executive/Manager.
- Assist Account Executive/Manager in gathering information and reporting Claims to insurers.
- Preparing insurance proposals, etc.
- Answering phone calls
- Filing, mailing
- Other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Willingness to obtain a Level 1 Insurance License
- Must have experience with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of PowerBroker or other broker management system is an asset, but will train right candidate
If interested in exploring this opportunity, please email your resume in confidence to email@example.com.